Briefing on ICT strategy for the Council of the Future
Austerity looms, forcing public sector organisations to examine how they deliver their services. Two things will be critical to enabling the Council of the Future to deliver more from less - having the right ICT systems in place,and having well managed information, held electronically.
The latest Socitm briefing explains why a well-formed and comprehensive ICT strategy is more important than ever, and suggests how to maximise its effectiveness. Corporate business strategy has to be the starting point, with business outcomes the ultimate objective, but ICT people have a unique and invaluable perspective on the organisation and are better placed than most to contribute to the general business strategy that will inform the development of an ICT strategy.
You may also be interested in these items
- ICT strategies - savings by design
- Our services
- ICT strategy and review
- Managing information - your greatest asset
- Council of the Future
- How good is your ICT service?
- Cost or Benefit - is your ICT service up to the job?
- Our web services
- Creating the perfect website
- Essentials for a perfect website
- Reducing the cost of the desktop
- ICT and information management strategy
- Corporate CRMS
- ICT strategy review
- ICT Learning Strategy