An ICT benchmarking service designed specifically for smaller local authorities.
The new ICT Benchmarking Lite option from Socitm is designed with the needs of the smaller councils in mind – low cost, more streamlined, and with practical support to deliver service improvement.
Priced at £3750 per annum, here’s what you get:
- Guidance from our benchmarking specialists on the benchmarking process
- Access to our web-based benchmarking tool – an online facility which you complete with details of key measures about your ICT service
- Immediate feedback once you complete the submission – giving you confidential and easy-to-interpret information on how your ICT service compares with those of other similar councils
- A clear indication of where your costs or performance can be improved
- One-day’s on-site consultancy support to help you understand how to achieve better results, and to work with you to suggest improvement measures you can implement
- If you subscribe annually, year on year comparisons to enable you to track progress in improving the service.
What benchmarking offers is:
- Objective, independent assessment of the ICT service, based on key performance indicators that have been developed by and for the public sector, and which are in widespread use
- Advice and support to improve the ICT service – using the benchmarking data to identify and diagnose areas where performance improvement is possible
- Year on year tracking of performance improvement.
And all for £3750. Or sign up for three years and pay only £7500 – a saving of a third.
You may also be interested in these items
- Our services
- Council of the Future
- Web baseline and performance assessment
- How good is your ICT service?
- Our web services
- Creating the perfect website
- Briefing on ICT strategy for the Council of the Future
- ICT strategies - savings by design
- Strategic sourcing of your ICT services
- Cost or Benefit - is your ICT service up to the job?
- Reducing the cost of the desktop
- Value for money review
- Benchmarking service
- Corporate CRMS