Socitm Consulting provides specialist consultancy services to the public, independent and voluntary sectors. With a track record spanning over ten years, and over 150 consultants, we offer a breadth and depth of skills and experience in our sector which is second to none. We have enabled our many clients, large and small, to achieve significant service improvements, helping them to make better use of ICT to transform the delivery of services in their organisations.
Our focus is on enabling our clients to deliver more from less - a theme we have built into our Council of the Future initiative for local government. We encourage the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to enable more cost effective service delivery, and to support the effective management of information.
Formed in 1997, we are one of the leading providers of ICT consultancy services to local government in the UK, as well as supporting central government, other public and independent sector bodies and private sector organisations with strategic advice and programme and project management.
- is a service offered by Socitm, a not-for-profit profesional membership organisation
- provides business consultancy to assist councils and other public sector bodies to transform how they work, and achieve their vision
- is the consultancy most used by local authorities in the areas in which we compete
- is independent of any hardware, software, services or infrastructure supplier
- has a wide range of skills, encompassing information management, shared services, the green agenda, business change, customer service, web and intranet development, business strategy, ICT strategy, benchmarking services, interim management, and much more
- has completed more than 1000 projects for more than 400 clients
- secures more than 50% of its work as repeat business
- achieves a feedback score from its clients of over 4.5 (on a scale of 1 to 5).
For more details see: