We have over 150 consultants, based throughout the UK, as well as a further 10,000 associates as needed for specific assignments. All are highly skilled in the their areas of expertise. Many are drawn from the private sector as experts in specific areas, and many are former chief officers from local government, people who have left senior positions to further their commitment to the public sector by offering consultancy services.
Together they offer specialist services covering (for example):
- technologies such as mobile and flexible working and technical infrastructures
- information management, including IM strategies, information assurance and security management
- business improvement covering lean systems and business process improvement.
Together our consultants are regarded in the marketplace as of the highest calibre - and unlike some of our competitors, the consultant you meet on day one, is the consultant who works with you throughout the assignment. We do not use junior consultants except where we have agreed with you a specific support role for them.
- are members of Socitm, with many years of experience in business transformation, technology management and projects in the public sector including education, health, police and fire services, social housing, central government, regional government, local government, parks and leisure services, transport, social services, partnerships. This experience also extends across many areas of the private sector
- have a deep understanding of the requirements of these sectors, gained as senior managers in them or as service providers to them
- combine practical experience with consulting skills, applying their knowledge and skill with enthusiasm and commitment
- are well aware of public sector business needs and that the business imperative precedes the technology
- work with clients to understand the project requirements, and stay involved, where appropriate, with the project
- are bound by the Socitm ethical code, to ensure truth and openness