Web vision and strategy
We have well-developed frameworks to help you to develop a vision for how the website will help the council and its partners achieve their objectives, and to develop a strategy for the web. Based on a 20-point checklist, it takes you through a rigorous process for defining the web strategy in such a way as to ensure its alignment with the corporate vision and priorities, and with other key corporate strategies - the customer service strategy, information management strategy, ICT strategy, property and accommodation strategy.
Each assignment is costed according to the individual client's needs, but represents excellent value for money.
You may also be interested in these items
- Our services
- Self service - satisfaction and savings
- Council of the Future
- Customer-centric view of the Council of the Future
- Channel shift – are you reaping the benefits?
- Creating the perfect website
- The website and intranet of tomorrow - today!
- Our web services
- Essentials for a perfect website
- Tweeting your way to savings - a strategy for social networking
- Web baseline and performance assessment
- The customer - at the heart of the web
- Process re-design
- Channel shift
- Benefits realisation